Bakerboy From Lyon

18/11/2013

Halloween


Seeing as it was Halloween the next day, a lot of shops started to put up all sorts of autumn displays with lots of pumpkin heads and cobwebs and stuff.

 It was also the last day that William and the new sack of s#*t were working with us...had to kick Rudolph’s ass again as he was as unproductive and lacking initiative as always. We managed to get everything done really early so we got onto more cleaning. Fridges, freezers, proving chambers...all that jazz. Got William and Rudolph to clean the kitchen on Jean-Luc's side to keep them busy as we had waaaaay too many people. 

Myself, Alex and Alexandre, Izam, Pierre from 9am, William and Rudolph...
We were done around midday and then I came home and crashed as I was so tired from lack of sleep the Wednesday evening after I came back from Annecy.


Got up after a well-deserved sleep and ate...I was invited to join Alex and Hugo for a beer but I was feeling tired and it was still cold so I declined...they had also planned to only meet at 8pm, which is when I’m usually sleeping. J

No comments:

Post a Comment