Bakerboy From Lyon

04/11/2013

Binging


Off day today....was feeling pretty crappy. Then I realised its coz when I looked in my fridge there was barely anything. So I went and bought loads of junk food...mmm emotional binging. : D ha-ha yeah I felt like a fat slob afterwards so I did some isometric exercises...felt much better afterwards so I decided I need to do some every day to help me stay focused and feeling good. And not pick up a gut too. So no more beer for now too.

On the way home from the shop I noticed a house that is one block away from where I stay. It’s beautiful and old and the wall and one side of the house is covered in creepers, reds, yellows and greens...it’s so picturesque. I stopped and stared for a while...it looked awesome. I will have to take a pic of it soon.
So one thing I bought which was pretty cool was this ice-cream thingy....vanilla ice cream, coated in hazelnut pieces and with a meringue centre...flippen weird but I was craving something sweet so whatever.
sweet tooth...


No comments:

Post a Comment