Bakerboy From Lyon

23/10/2013

Chillin’ with an old friend


I only went to bed around 5am so woke up around 12 and missioned around buying some odds and ends and cooked up a sick late breakfast of scrambled eggs and thick slices of smoked bacon (long overdue I know) with a poppy seed baguette with some hummus and cream cheese.


Spent the morning cleaning up and packing things away while listening to some wicked chill step and having gin and tonic
 (my old friend missed me)...caught up on some typing as well.

I`ve been invited to a few parties but I`m having a really good time now...having gin and monster so can`t complain.. Really just want to get started on building up my systems for the bakery school. 

I want to get product lists, costings, standardised recipes and methods set up. Looking for a place [residence] is also a bit difficult as some places that I have enquired about have been sold or rented already. 

I suppose trying maybe 2 weeks out from my return would be the best bet...too early and it just won`t make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment