Bakerboy From Lyon

01/10/2013

Not much happening today…


I was off today so I slept in late and then went out around 9:30 to L’Atelier de Boulangerie to get something for breakfast. I bought a pizza jambon champignon (ham and mushroom) and 2 petit gateaux, une nutella et une chocolat caramel. They are just the perfect size to have a taste of the cake but not fill you up or put you in a sugar coma. The nutella one had a hazelnut in it and the chocolat caramel had a swirl of caramel in it. (Yeah I’m definitely coming back with a few extra kilos...)

I ate that, had some tonic and the passed out for another 4 hours....I only ended up going out around 4:30pm to meet up with Marion at the pente de vue in Croix Rousse for a beer and we just chatted for an hour or so as she and Chris were at a party on the weekend that I didn’t go to so I wanted all the details J
I came home and then chatted to Marie for quite a long time...until just before 8pm when she left to move to her new, long term place as her studies will keep her in Lyon for 1 year at least.

Got into bed around 9 but only ended up falling asleep after 10 as I wasn’t that tired and there was a lot of activity in the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment