Bakerboy From Lyon

15/10/2013

Off Day


I woke up at 4 am even though I wasn’t working today. Stayed up until 8am and then slept again.
After being a lazy ass and eating some 'brekkies' [breakfast] and having a nice hot shower I tried to mission around to find an office to buy a train ticket for Lausanne, Switzerland so I can visit Emma for a weekend,
but just my luck I walked super far in the wrong direction after getting a wrong address from the internet and then saw that they were actually closed today and there was some error message so all the information wasn’t available either.

I then walked back to read and have a beer and on the way I saw that a circus/amusement park/carnival had been set up throughout the area, on the side of the road and in plazas. Fatiha told me it happens in lots of areas at different times for one month a year.
They have small rides and stuff like a hall of mirrors or small obstacle course, lots of claw games or games where you have to do stuff to win a prize. A pretty cool vibe and they don’t mess around with some of the prizes. I saw one thing where you had to shoot a string with an airsoft rifle but you could win beats by dre headphones or a ps3...5euros for 3 chances... hmmmm tempting.
Just read for a bit at the viewpoint and then came home and caught up on some writing.



No comments:

Post a Comment