Bakerboy From Lyon

17/10/2013

Working Out


Today was weird. Benjamin was pretty slow and I had to load the bread because Alexandre was doing the pastry and other Alexandre left before 10 for school, and in between I was trying to do autolyse so it was a bit chaotic, but good. Without someone telling me what to do all the time, and knowing I needed to pull my finger out my ass, I did...running around but in a good way. I was the same when I started my stage so I’m not judging...I’m just glad I’ve progressed a bit.

My body also isn’t as tired and I think it’s just because I was so lazy before my stage started. Now, every day before I shower, I do either some push ups, dips, squats or sit ups (unfortunately, nowhere I can do pull ups) and so my body is always a bit sore, which actually makes me feel more awake and like I have more energy. I can easily carry 2 bags of flour (50kg) at a time, so I do...I just treat it like exercise anyway.


I helped make mini burgers for an order...mini beef with cheddar, gherkin and ketchup
chicken crusted in crumbs and seeds, wholegrain mayo, cheddar and thin slices of red onion
salmon and mozzarella with dill,rocket, sesame seed coated chevre, jambon cru and Turkish apricots.
When I got home I was so knackered I wanted to sleep but just ended up procrastinating most of the day, not getting around to writing anything even though I have loads I can do.

Looking forward to Friday though, I have a house warming in the evening and afterwards there’s a bass music party in the 7e arrondismont (district) and I’m not working Saturday so I don’t have to stress...maybe I can walk past there on my way home to pick up a croissant? J





No comments:

Post a Comment