Bakerboy From Lyon

09/10/2013

Feeling Good Today


Had a much better day today. Slept well, considering I woke up at 10pm and then had to try to fall asleep again. Stayed away from coffee and sugar this morning...just water and pain au chocolat: p felt good, worked well, scoring and baking was good. Made me feel really good today.
After work I wanted to try out a pub called King Arthur Pub which is just down the road from the bakery but I think they’re closed for holidays which sucks ass. 

So we ended up going to vieux Lyon for ice cream because Alex loves ice cream and even makes at home every week (his ex-left a churner...). We went to Amorino where I had the chocolat chaud with Marie....I had a cone with ciocolatto and caramel beurre sale, Alex had one with raspberry, mango and coconut I think. They present it really nicely with all the different colours making it look like a flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment